How is funding being addressed?
Starting June 30th of 2018 the block reward is adjusted to 1500 COLX per block.
The block reward distribution is as follows:
- 80% (1200 COLX per block) goes to users for Staking and Masternode rewards.
- Split for 1200 colx is 60% for Masternodes (720 colx) vs. 40% Staking (480 colx)
- 31.1 million colx per month are minted for masternode rewards (30 days = 43,200 blocks * 720 colx)
- 20.7 million colx per month are minted for staking rewards (30 days = 43,200 blocks * 480 colx)
- 10% (150 COLX per Block) goes directly to the official Developer Fund Address (6.48 Million COLX per month): DBKqofwU8QUFYFwNYZetyBbj2Y7oAcWLbX
- 10% (150 COLX per Block) is used for governance/budget system, goes to DCjMEv8rB2iXwM9afekaxXQnm6DWkFBcmJ (6.48 Million COLX per month. See more on https://governance.colossusxt.io) - Earlier address for this was: DF9ozSCCyqg6bdmy5SyVgr2WV4ctLriDTh
- Transaction Fees lower than 100 COLX are being burned and the rest goes directly to the official Developer Fund Address: DEKP7sVxwwuN1mtCpTXtjua77XqFBBRaKG
- If there are no proposals approved in the budget payment cycle, these funds will be routed to the official Developer Fund (Donation) Address: DE2nWCnyYyWxoUNRg5gEeA7Kx1kpBs2spB
- ARMIS Fund address (4.5M Colx x 24 months since 2020-03-28 ) - DAbHsptawrVEgXy4USDzpUjugVYVQCENe1